The New Jersey Chapter prides itself on delivering meaningful events to its members. One of the key reasons IT executives value their membership in the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Information Management is the quality and variety of events that they are able to participate in monthly meetings or other special events. These events include:
- Presentations by experts in their fields; on a variety of topics relevant to the IT executive,
- Facilitated roundtable discussions between members on critical issues; sharing best practices and insights with each other,
- Site visits to different member's business locations to explore innovative solutions to issues of interest to the membership,
- Joint meetings with other SIM chapters to expand your network of colleagues and to gain insight into areas outside Northern New Jersey,
- Annual golfing event; in support of annual scholarship awards to worthy IT students.
SIM New Jersey's events are held as part of a well thought out plan, managed by the Chapter's Programs Committee. The program year starts in September and ends in June of the following year. July is typically skipped to accommodate our members' vacation planning and the Annual Golf Outing is held in the Fall of each year.