Membership Renewal 2014
Dear NJ Chapter Member,
Our chapter had a another successful program year and we're looking forward to an even better 2014! We think you will agree that we have continued to make significant improvements in many aspects of our chapter with the focus on delivering real value to you. As VP of Membership Retention, we are looking forward to working with all of you to identify even more areas where we can increase the benefits of your membership!
Benefits of Joining SIM NJ: <CLICK HERE>
For your information, the dues schedule for 2014 year is as follows:
- Regular Members: $400
- Academic Members: $200
- Enterprise Members: $380/member - see Enterprise Fact Sheet for more details/discounts
- Per meeting fee of $65
- Pre-paid meeting option with any membership: $390 (applies to eight monthly meetings during calendar year 2014, a $520 value)
SIM NJ 2014 Membership Renewal Options and Fees
Regular Membership Options
- Regular Membership ($400)
- Regular Membership Prepaid Meeting Fees ($790)
- Academic Membership ($200)
- Academic Membership Prepaid Meeting Fees ($590)
- Non-Profit Membership ($200)
- Non-Profit Membership Prepaid Meeting Fees ($590)
- Enterprise Membership ($380)
- Enterprise Membership Prepaid Meeting Fees ($770)
Preferred Method: Please renew online using the PayPal buttons above. Paypal will provide a RECEIPT for your payment.
Alternative Method: If you prefer to renew by check.
(1) Please contact NJ SIM Administration for an invoice to be addressed to you.
Please indicate your name, contact numbers, email, address and the type of membership.
(3) Upon receipt of your invoice, Print and Mail check and invoice to:
New Jersey Society for Information Management
PO Box 241
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
(4) A receipt will be sent back to you via email
If you would like more information about Enterprise Membership, please contact or have any questions about Membership Renewal, feel free to eMail:
Joe Fisher or Bashir Agboola